Saturday, May 8, 2010

54. May 7, 2010 - Iron Man 2 (2010)

Yes, again. Just as good the second time around, though I'm not sure that I made it clear enough in my first entry how truly badass and awesome War Machine is. The scene in the weird inside park where he and Iron Man fight off the Hammer Drones back to back is seriously kick-ass. And okay, I'll admit it, Scarlett Johansson is also awesome as Black Widow. I was really wary of it when they cast her, but that scene in Hammer's headquarters is great. I'm glad that they brought back the visual effect used in the first Iron Man where they show the interior of the Iron Man helmet with the displays superimposed over Tony's face. Here they expand it to show Rhodey in his suit and Whiplash in his as well. Something about that is really effective for me.

It seems a little ridiculous, since it was literally the last entry, but here's a link to it anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment