Tuesday, July 20, 2010

95. July 19, 2010 - Clueless (1995)

I will never, ever get tired of this movie. When I got home from Despicable Me last night, I was all set to watch one of the TV shows that I'd borrowed (Gilmore Girls or The Wire, depending on my mood), but then EW.com informed me that it was the 15th anniversary of the day that this movie was released. Of course I had to watch it. I love how dated it is, I love how it makes me want to live in Los Angeles again (one more month!) and most of all, I love the Clueless Fountain. Plus, I watched a 10-minute montage on YouTube last week of the 100 best movie insults and guess what was missing? That's right - "You're a virgin who can't drive." Travesty.

Here are links to my first and second entries for this.

No comments:

Post a Comment