Saturday, August 29, 2009

August 27, 2009

Stuck (2007)
This movie was actually really well done and surprisingly scary. Of course, the concept of being hit by a car and left to die slowly while stuck halfway through someone's windshield is actually a frightening concept, so that might have something to do with it. Mena Suvari hasn't been around much since American Beauty and American Pie 10 years ago, so it's nice to see her in something again and Stephen Rea is always good. It's a very unsettling film, but one that is worth watching.
My Netflix rating: 4 stars

2 comments:

  1. I have not seen this movie, but I wonder if it was based on the real-life story (I believe down in Texas) in which the person "stuck" on the windshield eventually died in the driver's garage???

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is - it said that it was based on a true story.

    ReplyDelete