Sunday, May 24, 2009

May 23, 2009

Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian (2009)
So...yesterday was my brother's wedding. And it was beautiful. The reception was a blast - the food was good, the music was good, and it was all around a great day to celebrate him and his wonderful wife. But I still had to fit in a movie, so after the reception was over and I had changed out of my bridesmaid's dress, my best friend and I headed out to see this, since if we had stayed home to watch a movie, we both would have been asleep by the midpoint. It's a great movie, totally fun and funny and a nice ending to a great day. Honestly, I also think it's funnier than the first Museum.
My Netflix rating: 4 stars

1 comment:

  1. Your brother got married?! Wow, I feel like he's not old enough for that. I know, look who's talking. Tell him congrats for me!

    ReplyDelete