Monday, August 8, 2011

Pitch Black (2000)

Movie Night with Kat, Anna, Adam, Justin, and Sadie on 8/7/11
I've seen The Chronicles of Riddick already and hadn't really felt the need to watch this. Except that I own it on VHS and figured someday I should watch it to decide whether to keep it or sell it back to Bull Moose for 10 cents and gain the shelf space. I'm thinking shelf space wins. It certainly wasn't a horrible movie, but it's not one I'll ever watch again. Vin Diesel takes on aliens that look like velociraptors crossed with scorpions crossed with tire irons, since he can see in the dark and it's the middle of an eclipse on this planet. Thank God most of it's in darkness, since the CGI is pretty bad.
My Netflix rating: 3 stars
New Movies in Year Three: 67

No comments:

Post a Comment