Friday, November 26, 2010

156. November 25, 2010 - Megamind (2010)

Man, this year has definitely not been an animation year like last year! Toy Story 3 and How to Train Your Dragon not withstanding, the animated features have just not been as good as they should have been. This is a cute film and the voice talent of Will Ferrell actually adds to it, not detracts like I expected, but there's not a whole lot going on other than that. Minion had the potential to be way funnier. I was impressed by how expressive they made Megamind's face, but if that's the only thing I was noticing, something's obviously lacking here.
My Netflix rating: 3 stars

1 comment:

  1. Hey Karla, I like your posts. I just thought I would let you know. Also "Toy Story 3" more than lived up to my expectations :)

    ReplyDelete