Monday, October 11, 2010

128. October 10, 2010 - Resident Evil: Afterlife (2010)

Someone should inform the Umbrella Corporation that creating a virus that makes zombies is bad and that this series should have stayed at three. In fact, at this point they aren't even zombies anymore - they're orc-like creatures with nasty tentacle things that come out of their mouths. Zombies were fun. These things, not so much. Also not fun was the overuse of slow-motion and the strange number of fade outs. I had to see the movie in 3D, which I deeply dislike, but I think I would have been disappointed no matter how many dimensions there were. I cared nothing for new characters when they were killed off, and even though the movie starts off with Alice being neutralized and turned into a normal human again, she still seems supernatural.
My Netflix rating: 2 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment