Monday, April 26, 2010

45. April 23/24, 2010 - Land of the Lost (2009)

Um, why did I put this on my Netflix queue again? I never thought that the trailer even looked amusing. But I suffered through it, if only to be able to write a bad blog entry for Kat to read! This is the perfect example of how far Will Ferrell has fallen. I know that he has the potential to be funny and the ability to act, but where is it here? Why are Anna Friel and Danny McBride (who was so funny in Tropic Thunder and Pineapple Express) dragged along for the boring, predictable ride? The T-rex is sort of funny, but the production design for that entire sequence is ripped straight out of The Land Before Time, which, though I adore it, is still an animated movie from the 80s. Really?
My Netflix rating: 2 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment