Monday, March 23, 2009

March 23, 2008

Elegy (2008)
40 seconds. I got this one because, again, Alessandro Juliani was in it and he was in it for a grand total of 40 seconds. I'm sure you are all familiar with my thoughts on Juliani - I discovered him on Battlestar Galactica (may it rest in peace *sniff*) as Leiutenent Gaeta and he was one of my favorite characters (until the end of season four of course and even then I still liked him a little). There were several things listed for him on IMDB, but they're all like this - bit parts. When will someone discover him like I did? He even sings in Battlestar! As for the rest of the movie, they lost me in the very beginning when they called Myles Standish a Puritan. The Pilgrims were not Puritans. Do your homework, people. Plus, I hate Penelope Cruz.
My Netflix rating: 3 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment