Monday, February 7, 2011

Another Year Down!

199 movies in one year! That's what, a little over one every two days? Too bad I wasn't paying more attention - I could have made it an even 200.

My friend Jeb from high school had a theory that if I watched a new movie every day for 60 years, I could see every movie ever made. I think for the NEXT year (February 7, 2011 - February 6, 2012) I'm only going to blog about movies that I see for the first time. So here we go - let's see how many new movies I watch in a year!

Enjoy :-)

Karla

1 comment:

  1. I started keeping track this year too, but keeping track of all of 'em - screenings, first-time dvd's, and rewatches of flicks I've seen before.

    (Even turned it into a series of weekly blog posts!)

    I'm a little frightened by the fact that I'm averaging something like 9-10 a week!

    ReplyDelete