Tuesday, February 7, 2012

So long, and thanks for all the fish!

Yep, I think my blogging time is done for the moment. Three different experiments in three years gets tiring! But I've definitely had fun. This has made me look at movies much like how I used to. I've enjoyed sharing my critical eye and making this into an exercise in brevity.

I'm certainly not abandoning the blog completely, though! I'll be back every once and awhile, if some movie (or TV episode or book - I'm being limiting this time) catches my eye more than most and I feel like writing about it. Definitely be sure to expect something around the time The Hunger Games and The Avengers come out!

Until then, watch some movies for me :-)

4 comments:

  1. A cigarette (include the Cheap Newport Cigarettes) is a specific product

    made from finely cut and cured tobacco leaves combined with a number of additives (in some cigarettes the number can reach a hundred) and rolled into a paper-wrapped cylinder.

    Smoking and smoking cigarettes in particular is a kind of tradition or ritual that appeared in the ancient times. According to the statistics, about 34 percent of people in the

    world are smokers, so millions and millions of cigarettes are sold these days ? at convenience stores, supermarkets, gas stations and online. However, as the heavy taxes on

    cigarettes and tobacco, many smokers even can't afford to buy Newport Cigarettes

    for their everyday life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Office 2010 there are lots Office 2010 Key of up to date functions, like the employ OneNote 2010 to get plus talk about various types of information, the brand new Ms powerpoint Internet-based training video display and control functions.With Ms powerpoint, it's also possible to engage Microsoft Office 2010 in your internet or sold in a playable demonstration dvd. Office 2010

    ReplyDelete
  3. this site is for builders, owner builders and designers to help find a professional estimator from out estimating services business. Residential housing.Kindly visit on these keywords also:- estimating jobs | fast | gaurentee | houses | quotes | quoting software



    ReplyDelete