Saturday, June 4, 2011

X-Men: First Class (2011)

Westbrook Cinemagic with Chris, Adam, Anna, Kat, Justin and Sadie on 6/3/11
#61 on my Top 100 List
This is officially my favorite X-Men movie. They didn't mess too much with canon stuff, and what they did was okay. I think Charles Xavier and Raven Darkholme as foster brother and sister is kind of a sweet story, plus having Xavier lose his ability to walk from the Shadow King would have been way too campy for a live action film (good call, Kat). Michael Fassbender was absolutely perfect as Magneto - I think that he, Jennifer Lawrence as Mystique, and January Jones as White Queen were the best casting choices. White Queen is still coolest when she's evil. And look for two awesome and hysterical cameos!
My Netflix rating:
5 stars

New Movies in Year Three: 41

No comments:

Post a Comment